Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a text today. Friend of mine who is an experienced rider was on his way home from his night job on his 07 R1. We don't know the details but he was in a collision on an over pass and went flying over the edge of the HWY and landed some 60+ feet below on to some train tracks. They found the bike on the street and did not find my buddy until the next morning down below. Guy was a real cool dude liked by everyone. Not a smack talker nothing just a real cool dude. Always talked about how much he loves ridding. I can't freaking belive he is gone. He was at my 40th b-day party laughing his tail off and having a good time. So fing sad... No kids but has family and friends that will miss him.

I don't like posting this stuff, but it reminds me to be careful out on the streets.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
So sad to hear, RIP to your friend and I will pray for his family.
:rip:

·
Registered
844 Posts
sorry to hear about your friend.i've lost a few in bike accidents also-it's a bitch.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Man that's sad...my prayers go out to his family

·
Registered
356 Posts
So sorry man, RIP

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry to hear it. Will pray for his family.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Jesus man, I feel for you drew and ofcourse the family...i know what youre feeling.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Sorry to hear that my man. I don't know you, but I know exactly what you're going through. I experienced the same thing back in 04' and in 07' Be safe man, prayers to the family.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Always sad news when someone passes, especially when it is someone that shares a common passion. May he RIP! My condolensces to his family and to you!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sorry man. Please send our condolences.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
rip.......hold you head man! Life is short, can't take it for granted!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts