Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys please help me with my problem i got my 2006 zx10r 3 months put 2500 mil on it and notice some annoying vibration around 4000 rpm on my bike i did 600mil by myself dealer told me i won't void my warranty if do everything correct so i did i don't ride hard because my new born son so i don't known what should i do take it to the dealer or this is normal on this model few people told me this is how zx10r runs this is my first kawasaki

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah like he said it is normal. i get it too but not that bad, kawasaki is covering it with the waranty so if it bothers u that much just take it in. Its your ignition that makes the rattle and like he said if you want more info do a search on this site.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Very common pretty much every 10 does it.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
tighten up the damper

·
Registered
448 Posts
the 2006 has a recall because of the ohlins damper did not get torqe to its proper specs,did you get this recall fixed yet,if net check and make sure your damper head bolt is tight and take it in and get it fixed asap,

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
uzipoo said:
hello. do a search, this is a known and popular issue
:+1:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
check blinker fluid!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
10w40. goes in the resevor right by the throtle!

·
Registered
109 Posts
if you get the steering damper recall done they'll do a center punch on your vin number plate by your front forks. check to make sure you have that punch

1 - 17 of 17 Posts