Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm a 23 years old Canadian (living in Québec province, don't hate me please ;) ). Since I got into riding, owning a ZX-10R was my wildest dream.
I started on a 2013 ZX-6R ABS (the black model). I was scared shitless to even rev the bike when it was delivered in my parking lot.

I dropped it once, the odometer was still indicating 1 km/mi and the engine wasn't even running yet. They had left the bike on grass, it was pouring rain and there were crazy wind gusts going on, so I wanted to move it (roughly 50 feet) to concrete. I wasn't sitting on it (rookie mistake) I was at the point of parking the bike, going backwards when wind catched up and pushed the bike on its ride side. Held it as much as I could, bt still dropped it. I was mad at myself.

Anyways, had to sell the bike, got a salty ticket (at the time I was had an apprentice licence, so it was mandatory to ride with another rider who had his licence for at least two years... I got caught alone).

Bought the 2016 ZX-10R ABS (Carbon Grey model) around April 29th last year. Loving it. It's still stock, but I plan on getting a few mods:
- Corsa/Double Bubble Windscreen
- USB Charger
- Tank grip (Techspec)
- M4 GP slip-on (still thinking about it)
- ECU Flash & tune (probably at 2WheelDynoWorks).

If it wasn't for the CAD/USD exchange rate, I'd probably already have a lot more mods done.

I attached a few pictures of my ZX-10R (taken with my cellphone, sorry for the average quality).

Have a nice day guys !

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the same bike on the same day last year! Gotta love her! My first mod was an R&G tail tidy.
Even though a tail tidy looks awesome, I just can't get myself to install one. I like the fact that my back isn't too wet when I'm riding in the rain (which seems to happen a lot, sadly for me), even if the stock rear fender is pretty ugly...

·
Registered
489 Posts
:welcome: Love the color scheme on it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts