Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm at a loss to route all of the vacuum lines that were not connected when I started putting this baby together. anybody have a link or file of the vacuum line diagrams, maybe electrical too? I know this is my first post and will get ignored by most people here but hopefully someone can help!

Derek

www.SicRiders.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool,

the only one's I haven't figured out yet are the lines from the black canister. (EVAP?)

One line from the bottom runs to the fuel rail right? The top gos to another hose, the two middle ones I haven't figured out yet, I know one goes to the tank...

but which line and to which spigot under the tank... (Working on it as we speak..)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ps, the manual is still downloading....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the manual stopped downloading, but "there was an error or the file was damaged" iit won't come up... Is it hosted anywhere else?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
37% downloaded... trying again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where's my avatar?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, it finally downloaded properly. I got it. Thanks!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Derek Lee said:
OK, it finally downloaded properly. I got it. Thanks!!!

cool...maybe tell what you did wrong....I forgot to post earlier....but I did a quick download...ok 15min...but it opens in Adobe 5.0 and was going to suggest that or higher might be your problem.:dontknow:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i had to update to 7.05 or some edition... it worked. I think it was a bad connection on the first couple of downloads though, keep quiting or stalling. But once it was downloaded, it wouldn't open until i updated my adobe reader.

I still have a slight hiccup around 6 grand or so, but i think it's because i haven't installed the exhaust gasket between the header and midpipe yet ( I stole it and put it on my f4i a while back) getting a new one tonight from a friend. Hopefully that solves it, cause I really dont feel like tearing her back apart to find the loose vacuum line or unplugged relay SOMEWHERE...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Derek Lee said:
yeah i had to update to 7.05 or some edition... it worked. I think it was a bad connection on the first couple of downloads though, keep quiting or stalling. But once it was downloaded, it wouldn't open until i updated my adobe reader.

I still have a slight hiccup around 6 grand or so, but i think it's because i haven't installed the exhaust gasket between the header and midpipe yet ( I stole it and put it on my f4i a while back) getting a new one tonight from a friend. Hopefully that solves it, cause I really dont feel like tearing her back apart to find the loose vacuum line or unplugged relay SOMEWHERE...
well that confirms what I was talking about and will remember if any others have problems, so thanks for the update.:thumbsup:

Now with you re-building the bike(like you did)...if the gaskets is not the problem...you should really invest in the original manual..as the pics are so much better if you need reference. I posted this before...but I actually printed out the PDF but when I need a clear pic of a part, area, schematic..etc...I bring out my OEM manual. The PDF manual...I can print one page and keep it on the bench for reference in an easy maner and replace if it gets destroyed/greased...whatever.

good luck.......and :welcome:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts