Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All I have to say is WOW!!! :thumbsup:

It was at St-Felicien race track, Quebec, Canada and I was in the school groupe as I never did tack before...

I had so much fun and took all the good advice that people were kind enough to give me. The result was that at my last session, I was quicker than one of my instructor (Chief's Instructor wife). She was on a gsx-r 600 but I never did past her on the 1km long stretch. I alwas stayed behind her 'till the more technical section.

those are some pictures of the first mourning (we were going real slow to learn the line) If only the photograph had took some pics in my last run... :headshake

2 zx-10 front.jpg

2 zx-10 side.jpg

stfe1-171.jpg

stfe1-145.jpg

stfe3-085.jpg

I switch to Diablo superbike SC1 scliks for the second day and it was like night and day compared to my bt-003 rs. This is after my last session. (I know, I have a too soft front end :wink:)

slick front.jpg

slick rear left.jpg

slick rear right.jpg

As the registration fees here are ridiculusly high (1410$ a year) I think that my 10 will become a tranck only toy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like alot of fun man!! Im hoping to do my first trackday this month!! Cant wait!!!!
You bet....

I'm glad I took the school. I learned the line quicker and safer than those who didn't took the course...

The only thing you have to be really strict with is:

-DO NOT exceed your own limits

- If you feel tired, DO NOT go on the track.

I lost the rear at my last session on saturday (not cool at all) but the bike manage to come back by itself

enjoy your time at the track

cheers :mrgreen:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Nice pics man and it looks like you had a blast!!! that dude on the #24 Honda (5th pic) sure reminds me of #17 miguel duhamel for some strange reason though?I wish i could do ALOT more track days other than the few i have attended, loved every second of it myself!! thanks for sharing

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could've used a shorter gearing though.... I used rarely the 3rd and the first was still way to long for the sharp hair pin turn

entrez.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts