Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i had my first kill this weekend vs a 05 R1 but heres the crazy part as some of u may know i used to own a 04 zx-10r with a muzzy slipon and -1 in the front well when i used to race him i would do a 2nd gear 60 and ALWAYS get raped by at lease 3-4 bikes....which i didnt understand. Well now i own a 06 zx10r STOCK and i found him this weekend and we ran same rules nothing was done to his bike well we ran from 2nd gear 60 and damn....we hit him at same time and i raped him by 5-6 bikes..... we ran again i gave him hit same outcome so i guess my new baby is ALOT faster than the old one and i love it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Well i had my first kill this weekend vs a 05 R1 but heres the crazy part as some of u may know i used to own a 04 zx-10r with a muzzy slipon and -1 in the front well when i used to race him i would do a 2nd gear 60 and ALWAYS get raped by at lease 3-4 bikes....which i didnt understand. Well now i own a 06 zx10r STOCK and i found him this weekend and we ran same rules nothing was done to his bike well we ran from 2nd gear 60 and damn....we hit him at same time and i raped him by 5-6 bikes..... we ran again i gave him hit same outcome so i guess my new baby is ALOT faster than the old one and i love it:thumbsup:
HE USE TO BEAT YOU ON A R1? THATS WEIRD

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea i didnt understand it at all no matter at what roll as soon as he hit it he would get the jump on me so bad even when i was on top rpm...This time he get a little jump but not fast enough to pull away i pass him within send gear it got to the point where i gave him the hit and just motored him down LOL

·
Registered
679 Posts
lol yeah well I don't have many telling me how ugly my bike is.. i mean most ppl i encounter only see it from behind anyways!! lol (j/k)

I can see someone started this year old argument again.. so who's gonna post the poll?!? lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have a coworker that has an R1 and he thinks my bike looks awesome.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yeah i have motored by alot of 04/05's ZX-10r's and many other bikes at the drag-strip on my 06....They are off the chain !!! Including busa's, gixxer 1000's and Honda's and R1's don't even have a chance with the pure horsepower these new 06/07's are laying down !!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
The only people that think the 06-07's are ugly are the guys with 04-05's that can't afford a new one...I think they both look sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts