Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children.
So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.
She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again. I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders."
Guess where the f#ck I am headed?!!!!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
That wasn't funny.

I believe in Animal rights!

I believe all Animals have the right to garlic and butter.

Oh and one more thing.
..... a side of a Venti Mocha Latte from Starbucks.

:sbucks:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
hahahahaha!!!!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
that's lame...but i guess there is nothing to do to make people understand...

and the way you americans eat too much meat is known troughout the rest of the world.

it's just sad to find funny the fact that people kill animals...we need it for our body's but to find that really funny is disgusting...

and i'm no peta i just happen to have a mind and i use it...

EDIT: haden't seen you were a texan...that must explain a little...

·
Registered
199 Posts

and the way you americans eat too much meat is known troughout the rest of the world.

it's just sad to find funny the fact that people kill animals...we need it for our body's but to find that really funny is disgusting...

HA HA HA HA :ninnyslap: You French are so cute!!!

EDIT: I have a brain to.. I use it to thank of diffrent stuff to BBQ. UMMMM PORK RIBS!! Also I am from TEXAS too.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
HA HA HA HA :ninnyslap: You French are so cute!!!

EDIT: I have a brain to.. I use it to thank of diffrent stuff to BBQ. UMMMM PORK RIBS!! Also I am from TEXAS too.
:crackup:
New things to BBQ!! :+2:

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals!

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
The big problem people have with American eating is the excessive amount of food they eat and the abundance of waste. I love meat as much as the next person but if your eating 2 full plates of chicken wings stfu you don't need that much food.

And they way people act in slaughter houses is ridiculous. Granted this isn't all but I remember seeing some undercover PETA videos where people were beating animals senselessly because they were in a bad mood. Watching a cow hang upside down by one leg and then get it's jugular sawed out isn't a pleasant sight or sounded pleasing for that matter.

It's safe to say if we each had to kill the animals we eat, most of us couldn't do it.

PS texas BBQ ftw

·
Registered
199 Posts
The big problem people have with American eating is the excessive amount of food they eat and the abundance of waste. I love meat as much as the next person but if your eating 2 full plates of chicken wings stfu you don't need that much food.

And they way people act in slaughter houses is ridiculous. Granted this isn't all but I remember seeing some undercover PETA videos where people were beating animals senselessly because they were in a bad mood. Watching a cow hang upside down by one leg and then get it's jugular sawed out isn't a pleasant sight or sounded pleasing for that matter.

It's safe to say if we each had to kill the animals we eat, most of us couldn't do it.

PS texas BBQ ftw

See this is how you make a point without making yourself look like an :asshole:.. :eek:ccasion1 Yeah people that abuse animals can go :suicide: themselves. I do not agree with harming anything for fun but I have killed my own food and will do so again.

Oh and the joke was DAMN FUNNY!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

PS texas BBQ ftw

:+1:

I wouldn't kill a creature unless I really had to. Even have this small spider (well he's all growed up now) between my sink/faucet. I couldn't bring my self to take his life and he's been there for a month or so now. Never saw him catch anything and don't know how he is growing. But live and let live. He just sits in his web, even when I am washing the dishes he just sits there. Never moves or runs like others.

I can take some pics to prove this story.

·
Registered
199 Posts
:+1:

I wouldn't kill a creature unless I really had to. Even have this small (well he's all growed up now) between my sink/faucet. I couldn't bring my self to take his life and he's been there for a month or so now. Never saw him catch anything and don't know how he is growing. But live and let live. He just sits in his web, even when I am washing the dishes he just sits there. Never moves or runs like others.

I can take some pics to prove this story.
A small what kinda creature do you have?????

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well, it has a web so I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say it can't be a spider... so must be a chupacabra.
HA HA HA HA ok I read his post like 5 times and missed web every time. I think I need to go set in a 2nd grade class and work on my reading comprenension. If it was a Chupacabra he would have to live down here in Texas or Mexico. On a side note they used to have Chupacabra in Nawlins but people kept putting them in gumbo..

PS.. Yummmmmm GUMBO

·
Registered
968 Posts
i have a shirt that says PETA "people for the eating of tasty animals" one of my favorites

@ kronos IT WAS A JOKE and a funny one too.

@ JLG i understand what your saying and agree but chicken wings are small, Im 5' 11' 145 lbs n i could eat a couple platefuls.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

First off; it's Americans with a capital A.

Secondly; isn't Pate de foie gras a French thing? Where they force feed the animals to fatten their livers....

And what the hell. I don't generally take this obnoxious attitude but.... you are welcome for the freedom our elders and the British won for you in WWII.

As the guys at, "Top Gear" would call you... Cheese eating surrender monkeys.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts