1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:crying:
Bad spill last week ...
In over 3 yrs , 3 redesigns, tons of mods& cf,
Tons of track days, 2 street crashs , 4 track crashes , 60k on stock motor , over 20k on 2nd motor ... finally bit the bullet ... can't save any parts off it either ( especially pissed about ohlins front n rear - just had cartridges installed 2mo ago:/
Thank God my gear saved my ass ... maybe looking forward to the new ten ... we'll see...
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Glad you're still vertical to write about it, the bike however obviously hasn't faired so well.

6 crashes in 3 years, 2 on the street, I wouldn't recommend riding any faster for a while to allow your guardian angel a little time to catch up.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,778 Posts
That thing is mangled. Sorry for your loss, but happy you're not hurt.

Reactions: SmgZx10r

·
Registered
778 Posts
Dang that sucks! I was looking forward to checking out your ride since we live in the same area and have a shared buddy.

Buy a 4th gen and trick it out too!

Reactions: SmgZx10r

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wish ... but naw ... forks leaking ... shock broken ... wheels damaged ... I do have a wack of parts in the garage I'm gonna postop for sale wheels ,carbon fibre pieces etc. race fairings ...here a pic of her in a recent former glory ? ...
Btw imho my gen3 looked better the r1m?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Thats enough to ruin, at a bare minimum, your month. Probably more than that. At least youre ok, thats the big thing. Gives you a chance for something new I guess. Sucks none the less though. Sorry to hear about it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts