1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Reactions: wheeliest

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
might want to post mods and rider weight....seems the shifting points were drifting sparatic so tells me he had some other mods like quick shifter maybe nitrous.:wink:

bloo
Youtube comment says...

2007 1072CC 13.7 TO 1 COMP, PORTED HEAD, STOCK CAMS, 65INCH, SHINKO HOOK UP

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
bazzaz zfi qs, Stock clutch, rider 160lbs, front strapped.
He did a nice job slipping the clutch at the launch. I'm surprised he launched it such a low rpm though, but whatever works. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Youtube comment says...

2007 1072CC 13.7 TO 1 COMP, PORTED HEAD, STOCK CAMS, 65INCH, SHINKO HOOK UP
Ah dang I am suppose to read comments too I thought it was up to the OP to do post that. :lol:

:+1:nice running bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Did he run against a car? We aren't allowed to do that anywhere around here.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah he was running against a car, he gets low 1.4 60fts, so hes doing something right at the launch

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they will put you up against cars that are a second slower here im pretty sure. you gotta remember, arizona is full of intelligent, Talented people, not some hick fks like most of you.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
they will put you up against cars that are a second slower here im pretty sure. you gotta remember, arizona is full of intelligent, Talented people, not some hick fks like most of you.
wooo easy there no need for name calling... atleast us hicks got enough since to not race a damn car which is fkn dumb :thefinger and if you ever witness a car hitting a bike you will no :hello:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha it was a joke, and i have witnessed it, watched a friend get T-boned at 45 mph by a car turning left, shit happend 10 feet in front of me, watched his bike turn 45 degrees and straighten out, didnt go down but it fucked his foot, car hit his rearset and swing arm. it was pretty insane to watch.

·
Registered
842 Posts
looks like he has hays convertable slider

·
Registered
842 Posts
ive lived in arizona before and there are dumb fucks out there just like here in the south you HAVE to ride with a gun damn near due to the crazy ass hole traffic there. IMO its safer to ride on the streets in the southern area's oppose to the other side of the states.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts