Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend went to AutoClub a little while back and had the video edited. Views guys! (He does ride a Kawi) Help a .net brotha's friend out!! Im gonna be doing a trackday with him at the end of August as well. Criticisms are welcome too, I can pass em along.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the compliments, Ill be sure to pass them along.

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's a pretty sweet video. I've been dying to ride the speedway. What track are you guys gonna do in August?

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fast Track Riders, just doing the beginner level. Its 18/19 I believe, were just gonna do Sunday. I dont think were gonna have room in the trailer for another bike, but Ill see. Were borrowing a trailer from a friend of my buddy whos video this is. Ill see about the trailer if you wanna tag along. Where in SoCal are you? PM me if you dont wanna post it

·
Registered
414 Posts
I live in Rancho. I'm about 10-15 minutes away from the speedway. I would bring my bike in my truck if I decided to go. If I can get my health insurance squared away Maybe I'll be able to meet up with you guys there.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shit that sounds good too. Were out in Pasa, so we got an hour out that way. Meeting up would be easier since youre so close. Sounds like you could just sit on the bike and roll it down the road and be there lol. If youre gonna go, well for sure link up when we get there. Do us a Kawi Garage lol

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
very nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
shit that sounds good too. Were out in Pasa, so we got an hour out that way. Meeting up would be easier since youre so close. Sounds like you could just sit on the bike and roll it down the road and be there lol. If youre gonna go, well for sure link up when we get there. Do us a Kawi Garage lol
Yeah. Lol

I'm so close to that track but haven't been on it yet. One of my friends was out there last year, he said it's a pretty damn fast track.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well sounds like in August you will be. Should be plenty of fun. Ive never done a trackday before, so Im stoked as hell about it.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bought a pair of Sedici pants at CycleGear and just got a jacket from a member on the .net here that I need to get the zipper made for.

Long story short, 2pc leathers.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I was gonna pick up a sedici suit but I couldn't fit into it. Ended up with the bilt suit while I save to have one custom made. The track is one hell of an expensive hobby.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol tell me about it. initial cost is high. still kinda high after that too. Drag is what I usually do. Cheaper. :lol:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Don't know if you've got the spine protector or not already. Last time I was at chaparral they had one of the A* protectors marked down pretty good though.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im good on that already. I just need gaunlets and boots and Im squared away for it. At least in terms of gear. Plenty of parts still needed though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts