·
Registered
209 Posts
You have a beautiful ZX9R collection:thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when you own the track you can run in what you want. I normally have my race boots on, but I left them at home that day

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I forgot my Jacket at home, so I borrowed a buddies. I wont run w/o a jacket. His gloves were to small for my hands.
Hey I was just kidding around brother,but you know that jacket added at least four tenths to your time. Although you might have gotten two tenths back with the aerodinamics of the gloveless mits. LOL. Wow though, you own that track? Nice job! Is that a full time gig or just for fun?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hey I was just kidding around brother,but you know that jacket added at least four tenths to your time. Although you might have gotten two tenths back with the aerodinamics of the gloveless mits. LOL. Wow though, you own that track? Nice job! Is that a full time gig or just for fun?
I know,you are not the first to tease me about the jacket. The track is definitely a FULL TIME job.

I guess the Suzuki in your avatar needed a Kaw jacket. That way he wouldnt of had to result at throwing the Busa at the 14 to try and catch him. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts