Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
my dollar says the Bazazz went bad.... (seen it happen with Power Commanders)

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my dollar says the Bazazz went bad.... (seen it happen with Power Commanders)
The bike just fell over at 2 mph and hasn't been the same since...

How would we check?...the shop that has my bike doesn't have any experience with the Bazzaz unit...

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Just unhook it. PITA, but the only way to eliminate the Bazzaz.

Surely a tip over wouldn't screw up your Bazzaz. I keep a small rag in "trunk" to keep mine from getting beat up by wheelies and vibration.

Subscribed 4 sure

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Seems like there's been quite few reports of problems with the 08 models here lately. Hope you get it sorted out man. Could it be a valve stuck open?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Seems like there's been quite few reports of problems with the 08 models here lately. Hope you get it sorted out man. Could it be a valve stuck open?
Isn't that funny?? The only prob I've had with my '08 was that stupid buzzing sound that was an easy fix, otherwise this bike has ran flawlessy since day one!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bazzaz replaced the box and it runs like a champ...they even reinstalled the maps and cleaned up the auto tune map while I was there waiting for them to bench test it at Bazzaz....

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
You first gen had how many miles and it never had any serious probs like this right?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Man thats cool that you live right around the area where you can have service like that done while ya waited.... wish we had places like that here in Ohio.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Awesome. I'll keep this info tucked away in my kit bag. :ayyy:

·
Registered
332 Posts
My bike's in the shop

uncle steve glad u got it figured out & now once again back in the saddle......... :thumbsup:

let me know when when u want to come out to my neck of the woods & ride some real cyn's :thefinger

instead of the santa monica Mtn's sissy bicycle roads........ :bs:

Uh OH...watch out for that bicyclist :eyecrazy:

oh be careful for all the sand & rocks :iamwithst

watch out for all those cars , :headshake

ride slow lot's of sheriff & CHP out AGAIN today :sad:......ha ha ha ha ........ LOL :crackup: :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger ha ha ha ha ha :heyyou: :bump:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts