Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still Stock Engine! I wasnt able to get a video of it but here's the time slip :thumbsup:

And this is a video of me running against an 08 busa! I went 8.74 on this pass and you cant see the ET but you see at the 1/8 mph :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
nice pass man & 60ft :thumbsup: your bike sounds mean ! wat kind of exhaust you runnin ?

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you micron! My smiled hasnt stopped since I looked at my time slip! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
man thats a damn good pass, i cant wait to get in the 8s was that on all motor? stock motor or alittle work? it's ok to tell me im a PM:wink: GOOD PASSSSSSSS:thumbsup:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man thats a damn good pass, i cant wait to get in the 8s was that on all motor? stock motor or alittle work? it's ok to tell me im a PM:wink: GOOD PASSSSSSSS:thumbsup:
Thank you and Seriously my valve cover has never been opened and yeah no nitrous either :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Nice man!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Awesome Bud......I can see why you like the ZX14 so much it's bringing you to times the ZX10R can't match with the same mods....hope you can make it out next month to the West Coast Motorcycle Challenge. :thumbsup:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome Bud......I can see why you like the ZX14 so much it's bringing you to times the ZX10R can't match with the same mods....hope you can make it out next month to the West Coast Motorcycle Challenge. :thumbsup:
You can count on that bloo! :thumbsup:

how long it you bike
65 inches

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Looks like the Busa was with you but you got the win......way to represent for Kawi. :thumbsup:....what was the Busa time?

bloo

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Nice run man,..............diggin that 60ft time too!...you fast on the gas thats for sure!!!..........NICE JOB BRO!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts