Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on a ride yesterday and with the temps going higher here in the Pacific NorthWet my mileage is getting incredible. Yesterday I got between 41 and 45mpg's on one of my tanks...which is the best I've ever gotten. It was upper 70's on part of our ride and that must have been why. We did @400 miles and I couldn't believe my fuel light only came on once. The ride has spots where there's no gas for 70 miles so I gassed up where I needed to but I was still just in shock about my mpg's. Oh and my average speed for the entire trip was 56...we were cruising between 70 and 75 most of the day so I wasn't taking it easy. This bike surprises me the more I ride it... Oh and I also got the pace up and was working it pretty good in corners, it handled very well and my PP's kick ass as usual.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
When I take long trips with mine I get alot better mileage as well. I ride at 70-75 mph usually all the way and get about what you do. Around 165 - 175 miles on a tank usually. Though not the best by any means it is quite good for a sportbike. :thumbsup: The numbness in my a$$ will usually cause me to stop before the fuel light does though.:lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts