Hyperpro Steering Damper
Dyno @ 122 Back Wheel
14500KM

Attachments

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:+1:

Very Nice. I have a 97 ZX-7R also, I love that bike, my wife is complaining, wanting me to sell it, but I just don't think I can.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes, very good looking unmolested 7R. Still has the reflectors and rear fender.:thumbsup:
Yes Thanks for all of your Compliment,s. I hate like hell to over customize
the bike if there is such a thing. I will never part with this bike. My first sport bike was a 1986 Ninja 600. I had that till 89. The was out of bikes till 96, that year I though the sportbike was dead in me so I bought a H/D Fatboy!
At first the Fatboy was ok you know Then I started to notice that most H/D drivers though that there was nothing better than a H/D. My view is if you like what you drive then it does not mater what you drive. Then I went for a ride with a co worker who had a 95 ZX7R. so we traded bikes for a few miles, and
I was hocked. That Fatboy became a pig no brakes started dragging the floor boards, taking it up to red line 6500 rpm wow I start driving it like a Sport Bike. It sat for the month of July and in August I took it back to the dealer
and traded in on the ZX7R lost $3500.00 in the deal and I have had more fun
on that bike in the 10 years that I have had it. I have taken 4 Race Schools
with it and found that I will never be able to push that bike to Its Limit.
I want a ZX10R so bad but I average maybe 500KM,s a year on that bike
now that I am older the hips wrist get to sore for me 1 HR at the tops on the
bike then I need to park it. It sucks getting old.:sad:

·
Registered
236 Posts
That is a very clean 7. That was my first sponsered bike back in '96. I say I "learned to ride" on it because that was the first year we ever did a full race season in England, plus the TT and NorthWest 200. Very nice example you have there. Back then it wasn't a true Kawi without a Muzzy pipe!

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Another bike with BLOOO wheels. I like it, and I know some one else who would also.

I had 2 ZX7's, a 1992 R, and a 1993 R. I parted out the 92 after I bought my 10. My wife asked me if I regreted doing it, and I said YES, I regreted not doing it sooner.

I don't miss either one of them. :crackup:

JJ

·
Registered
20 Posts
zx7rs are one of the best bikes and most underated bikes of all time, i miss my 99 but am about to buy a 95 7, can't wait to park it next to my 94 yzf 750

1 - 11 of 11 Posts