Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sony Bravia TV and picked up the universal 360 remote to watch DVD's with. It adjusts everything else, except the volume and 1 or two more controls, but with volume being the most annoying (Because I use it the most). I've been trying to google TV codes for the damn TV for about 20 minutes, and can't find a friggin' code. The auto-scan feature has gotten me nowhere after 10 minutes. Am I just this retarded and can't figure out a fuggin remote, or what? :lol:

·
Gone Ridin'
1,705 Posts
Get the Logitech Harmony 360 version. That thing kicks ass. You set it all up from your PC via a USB cable and the codes are kept up-to-date online. Plus it has all the 360 specific buttons.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well thank you for the advice on the logitech but i think its a little late for otto man unless he got it from wally world ?then he can return it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Get the Logitech Harmony 360 version. That thing kicks ass. You set it all up from your PC via a USB cable and the codes are kept up-to-date online. Plus it has all the 360 specific buttons.
:+1: I have the 680 and love it. Talked a few friends into them and they love it.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Ive got an 890 pro and it hasnt failed me yet, even if harmony doesnt have the controls in their database you can still create your own functions and learn them from other remotes, the 890pro also allows more flexibility as far as macro commands, you can also add the rf extender to make it a radio frequency remote allowing you to hide your componants therefore pleasing the mrs's. and it does lighting controls

1 - 8 of 8 Posts