Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in honor of my 250th post - awww, what should I get the bf for his b'day?

I already paid for his track day in August, and bought him half of a $260 pair!!!! of gloves :) but that's all boring! I need some hella cool ideas...

(His b'day is Sunday, btw... - the big 3-9~!)

Edit - I would like to buy him something from the zx-10 store also, but I want the contributor tag to go to him - can I do that?

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
I'd say give him what any redblooded Male wants you and a hot girlfriend in a torrid session:3some: just a suggestion of course:badteeth: and of course some pics would need to be posted just for his braggin rights:thumbsup:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha! funny you should mention that - all the "REALLY good" photos that you guys don't see are going into a calendar for him! I have some fun stuff in there!!! LOL (sorry to tease yall!)

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Maduro Mistress said:
ha! funny you should mention that - all the "REALLY good" photos that you guys don't see are going into a calendar for him! I have some fun stuff in there!!! LOL (sorry to tease yall!)
you should make it available for us to purchase as well. put it in the zx-10r.net store

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you guys COULD help me out - I'm trying to artistically think of a way to take a naked photo with two sets of stainless brake lines _ his and mine _ before we put em on the bikes! LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts