Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Should be a button on the bottom right corner of the post you want to edit, just checked it is the first button.

That wrap looks really nice, do it yourself? How did the edges come out?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
How do I edit the post? I don't see anything I can click on to edit. I need to fix it.
Editing isn't allowed for new users until they reach 30 days and a 25 post history. That's why you don't see the button to allow that. It's in the guidelines posted.

The bike looks...interesting! Green is one of those colors that you either love or hate. I love green! The bright Kawi green. The emerald color is different! That wrap job looks top-notch though. Nicely done with all of that! :ayyy:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Welcome to the forums
Nice bike and wrap you got. About how much does something like that cost to get done professionally? OR did you do it yourself?

Vinyl wrapping is a chore for sure, I did the lower fairings on my bike recently and couldn't imagine trying to do a whole bike myself lol

·
Registered
707 Posts
Nice looking wrap job. Must've been hella difficult to do with all the complex shapes.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Killer color! I like it!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I would suggest wrapping your reservoir with the same color or something different. the red just screams out of place to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts