Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Totally ,, Totally agree with you ZiG, 2nd gen`s headlights are by far the best looking of the 3 gen`s.
No0o way! The '06-07 have the best headlights! The '04-05 headlights are too big! Almost looks like one big giant headlight made to look like two? :dontknow: And the '08-09 well we all know what that looks like. That looks like "Johnny 5" and the Brundel Fly from the Fly movie. '06-07 looks like Chun Li from streetfighter! Which = beauty!! :idea::cool::thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

I have to admit. The gen1 has the best looking headlights out of the 3 gens. Nice pickup and nice bike. :thumbsup:
AGREE! :thumbsup: But I'm kinda biased. The headlights on the Gen2 636 are the slickest looking for Kawi hands down.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
thanks guys ive already removed the mirror stalks.. probably gonna get some flame for this but the bike is on its way to be all black. Ti is nice but i love the look of black with green highlights

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.