Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how every one likes pics and im new here so i figured id share some pics of my bike. Ive owned it for exactly a month and a half and already have 4k of my own miles on it and i am absolutely in love with this bike, I didnt know the perfect sportbike existed untill now. I bought it with 5800 miles on it and payed 5,000 which i thought was a pretty good deal. Its got a titanium akra slip on, scotts damper, pcIII usb, hotbodie undertail, flushmount front signals, dunlop qualifiers, k and n filter, i removed the exhaust valve and secondary butterflies. Enjoy the pics and tell me what ya think :thumbsup:

p.s.- yes theyre are 2 titanium 05 10r's :beer2: hes actually a good friend and co worker of mine. both bikes even have the same build date of 10/04

Attachments

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
There's somthing about an 05 that makes me get a hard on and that is just by looking at it?:dontknow::spit:
Nice....bike..but that red/orange looking thing ruined you photo:crackup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
nice bike, i almost got titanium one but decided on the black instead. where is the build date located? i was looking for it on mine and didn't see it anywhere

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nice bike,get rid of the dead mirror stems and buy a set of mirror block off plates,please!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
what mirrors?
there are just mirror bases on the OP's bike.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
already got rid of the mirror stems, woulda kept the mirrors but they werent on it when i bought it

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome fool!!! Where's little egg harbor? LOL

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
I have to admit. The gen1 has the best looking headlights out of the 3 gens. Nice pickup and nice bike. :thumbsup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:+1: Exactly what I was thinkin! Gotta complete the look! Don't half ass it!

Nice bike,get rid of the dead mirror stems and buy a set of mirror block off plates,please!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
No0o way! The '06-07 have the best headlights! The '04-05 headlights are too big! Almost looks like one big giant headlight made to look like two? :dontknow: And the '08-09 well we all know what that looks like. That looks like "Johnny 5" and the Brundel Fly from the Fly movie. '06-07 looks like Chun Li from streetfighter! Which = beauty!! :idea::cool::thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

I have to admit. The gen1 has the best looking headlights out of the 3 gens. Nice pickup and nice bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Why the hell are you on the beach with it?? Now you gotta really clean that chain or you're gonna eat the sprockets... now get on that ASAP and just keep the bike on the pavement or I'll have my Joisy boys kick your freakin' ass!:badteeth:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts