Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at the drag strip and some guys had a dyno... no one really wanted to dyno their bike so I asked em if he'd pull mine on it and see what kinda numbers I'm pushing.:dontknow: He agreed and did it for no charge:badteeth:

Here some pics of the run.

I couldn't believe it when I saw my HP and torque #'s. I thought i'd be lucky to get 140 at the wheel :dontknow:

I also asked him what kind of dyno it was... and now I cant remember the name:rolleyes: I do remember that it was not a dynojet and it cost him around $50k or so a few years back.:dontknow: ohh well tell me what ya'll think. the only performance mods I've got are leo vince CAT-back exhaust and k&n race air filter... still waiting to get the PCIII.

Attachments

·
T Double D
870 Posts
congrats that pcIII will really open the bike up

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats that pcIII will really open the bike up
I'm hoping it will, i'll be getting one soon. The guy said with a pciii he could get me another 8 or so hp and about 2-3 lbs of torque.

What do u guys think about my current hp and torque #'s? Are they good or low for power @ the wheel?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:bump:

This guy used to tune for Nicky Hayden btw guys, I need some input on what ya'll think. does my bike look good as is or do I need to let him tune it???

·
Registered
56 Posts
Numbers look good. I would be curious to see the difference after the PCIII. Also, what altitude was your dyno?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts