Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new 10. I am a Soldier and I bought it while I was on Deployment and since I got back you can't get me off it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
nice bike, and thanks for what you do! i am a police officer and my lil bro is USMC so i understand the sacrifice

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice bike, and thanks for what you do! i am a police officer and my lil bro is USMC so i understand the sacrifice
Your thanks is appreciated. Best of luck to your brother.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Nice bike, thanks for what you do!

What is the story of the naked 6 behind it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
my 14 was a deployment bike too. leaving for 15 months sucks but paying cash at the dealer when you get back is an ausome feeling. congrats. Like the pig spotters. they fit the bike really well

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice bike, thanks for what you do!

What is the story of the naked 6 behind it?
The 6 is not naked it is crashed, it is one of the guys I ride with he dumped it and it is awaiting repairs.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Got the same bike but I must ask, how do you like the pig spotters? I went with cbr mirrors but wanted to ask, cause I had a set on my last bike and couldnt see shit haha...But nice bike, pc on that thing yet?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got the same bike but I must ask, how do you like the pig spotters? I went with cbr mirrors but wanted to ask, cause I had a set on my last bike and couldnt see shit haha...But nice bike, pc on that thing yet?
I got them for a little less than $100 bucks off of XDcycle.com. You are right you can't see shit out of those things. No PC yet, I am thinking about a Bazaaz Z-fi

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Hey Weazel,

is the 1st Cav and 197th & 1/58th still there on Kelly Hill?

I still remember running from the hill to main post and back like it was yesterday

only it was 26 years ago. Pick em up and put em down.

former 11B20
Hellsrazor

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Weazel,

is the 1st Cav and 197th & 1/58th still there on Kelly Hill?

I still remember running from the hill to main post and back like it was yesterday

only it was 26 years ago. Pick em up and put em down.

former 11B20
Hellsrazor
Now Kelly Hill Is 3rd Bgd, 3rd ID. But the running is still common practice:eek:ccasion1

·
T Double D
870 Posts
thanks for going bro i did 4 tours with the 2nd eodmu and got shot up and am now retired so good to see another member on here a veteran props

1 - 20 of 24 Posts