Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
love it ! I put some of my clips taken my budies on the side... this engine :wav:
This noise is a full line exhaust Akapovic titanium... :helmet:

love this one even if needed to look at several time but actually I am passing internal for then overtaking them all three... :badteeth::badteeth:

Here I fucked up.... I wanted to pass this guy before the turn so break a little bit too late.... but was ok anyhow... :headshake

this is a triple left :banamet::banamet:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sounds great, i love the akras

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dam..... that track... That's where I crashed in 2006... and I think you where there that day !!! End of the strait , before entering the triple-left !!!

Awesome track, very impressive up-&-down turns !

·
Registered
223 Posts
ben oui.. sur team gaaaz ?? avec le même login !

Je me suis pris une pelle en mars 2006 .... oublié de freiner semble-t-il... ou pb technique, je ne sais pas !

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ben oui.. sur team gaaaz ?? avec le même login !

Je me suis pris une pelle en mars 2006 .... oublié de freiner semble-t-il... ou pb technique, je ne sais pas !
he he he pour ne pas se faire engueuler je continue en anglais!
so good!
You re right I remember that something happened into the triple left but did not know was you!
you got hurt? Bike crushed? because it is fast in this turn... :eyecrazy::eek::pale:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Think the gear went out as I was shifting down and was (probably, caus I don't remember anything...) unable to break...
Bike was kind of damage but is still running presently (when I'm back home..)

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
thanks for teh vids!

AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Salut Eric !

Are you racing in 2009 ??

:idea:

JP

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Salut Eric !

Are you racing in 2009 ??

:idea:

JP
unfortunatly nop... because I am here in NYC for my work and I am here for a while...
So first I have to look how to manage between my salary and american life and then once I have understood all that and everything match to my budget, I will then consider of buying a bike! I hope for next spring...
Actually, I am already hesitating between buying a bike for only track use or both... I think would be 2nd option unless there is a racetrack close from here... (I am living in New jersey not that far from Giants stadium)

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
sounds good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts