Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many thanks to Ben Gartner and his great shop ProStar Motorsports for fitting the Marchesini package that was on my 04 on my 09

Here are a few pics, let me know what you guys think.

I also swapped out the black tail pieces for green ones, the Puig screen and Pazzos go on this weekend. I also ordered a green HotBodies hugger which should be here soon.

For those intererested Ben can be reached via PM at Ben G or email: [email protected] or at the shop at 905-985-9222

Ben has White and Gold packages available for sale.

Thanks for taking the time!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Looks damn good. Not sure about the pipe, but the bike looks damn fine

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Alex, That looks SICK!!

BTW, Im Ricks buddy that you met the other day with the 08 10R. Cant wait to see that bike in person... looks real good with those rims

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alex, That looks SICK!!

BTW, Im Ricks buddy that you met the other day with the 08 10R. Cant wait to see that bike in person... looks real good with those rims
Thanks,

Your bike would spank mine moving but I think mine looks faster standing still :smile:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Looks Damn good with those white rims, the pipe on the otherhand:headshake
it dont do anything for the looks, but if you like it thats all that matters... other than that it looks sweet I like the green tail pieces also...

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
What rotors are you running?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that pipe would look sick if were black! looks good!
I have given thought to powder coating the Leo Vince GP black but not 100%sure about doing it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I have given thought to powder coating the Leo Vince GP black but not 100%sure about doing it.
Nahhh, It's a different looking exhaust for sure, Black wont change the shape of it. I cant say I like the curves of it, but I like the welds. Looks factory racing-ish. But I love my Akrapovic the best on these bikes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Not feelin it.......the white wheels make it look too gixxerish! :badteeth: Good luck tryin to keep them clean! I think it would look better with the carbon fiber wheels or those other black fancy wheels I forget the name? That pipe is weird lookin! Looks like Dr. Suess designed it? :dontknow: Horton Hears a Who? :spit: The monter sticker on the fairing is obnoxious too! I like the black center piece on the tail tho! It compliments the black center piece on the nose! That's a good look! I think you should add a black vinly strip down the center of the tank to go with the nose an the tail, I think that would look good! :idea: :thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
your bike looks sick. i like the green plastics on the tail and the wheels really make it stand out! i dont like the pipe but everything else is perfect

·
Registered
235 Posts
Is there a price difference between the 5 spoke (which i've never seen for sale) and the normal 10 spoke?

I would kill for a set of 5 spoke rims like that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i think your bike looks freaking sweet:ayyy: i actually like the pipe because its different and the welds are the best thing about it.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Nice bike man, did you at least get the akra link pipe with that slip on from leo so you could get rid of the pre muffler box down low?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts