Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
:eek:WOW, somebody is throughing a lot of cash into there 10r:dollarbil. Hay feel free to give me a loan or just give me some money out of the goodness of you heart, my 10r can always use some funding:wink:. Question: where and what kind of ecu kit and harness is that?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:eek:WOW, somebody is throughing a lot of cash into there 10r:dollarbil. Hay feel free to give me a loan or just give me some money out of the goodness of you heart, my 10r can always use some funding:wink:. Question: where and what kind of ecu kit and harness is that?
Its is big time cash going into this bike!!! lol Im sure i could qualify you for a nice loan :D The kit ECU and harness the the stuff you can buy at any Kawasaki dealer... do you have a 08?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Its is big time cash going into this bike!!! lol Im sure i could qualify you for a nice loan :D The kit ECU and harness the the stuff you can buy at any Kawasaki dealer... do you have a 08?
Hmmmm you can qualify me for a loan:idea:? Nope I got the first gen (05), and Im still pissed off that bazzazz didn't make any of there new goodies for the first gen, bastards:headshake

1 - 20 of 76 Posts