Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
It looks good. I would take the sticker of the chic off, and get a better seat cowl. The one you have on there now doesn't flow well with the lines of the bike, plus the color is off. :idea: You can find one that looks alot better and matches in color too.

·
Registered
198 Posts
It looks good. I would take the sticker of the chic off, and get a better seat cowl. The one you have on there now doesn't flow well with the lines of the bike, plus the color is off. :idea: You can find one that looks alot better and matches in color too.
I agree.....

Looks like your just starting the never ending mod. trail of on going changes:lol:
Looks pretty stock, but hey we all started out that way, some of us have ventured down the trail a little ways, and some of us have been on the Mods. trail for years depositing our money on the trail with every step we take. Enjoy the walk, or the run....the journey is whats fun.
Remember to take lots of pic's so you can see the progression of your journey.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
cool pics man, nice bike (i agree about the cowl) but thanks for sharing:eek:ccasion1, i cant imagine living in vegas, i only have memories of coming home without a shirt on my back:lol:

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
nice bike and the fastest color too. Swap out the ebay parts theyre just gonna fall apart (windscreen will crack, mirrors will peel, cowl is just unpleasant) But you got one of the best bike on the road. And :welcome:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts

I have to agree about the sticker, I though you were a girl, just cause most of the girls I ride with put stickers like that on there bikes and to me it makes it look like a girls bike.

Still nice lookin ride and if you happy with it thats all that matters!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts