Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well dynoed it today with 850 miles on it. Bike is still breaking in. Mods so far are [email protected] filter, a and r race baffles and gutted cats. Its also geared down one tooth. Temp was 82 degrees, humity 21%. Bike layed down 156.6whp and 74.44ftlbs. It was a dynojet dyno. For comparison there was a 05 r1 there with full akra exhaust, power commander and bmc filter. He put down 154.1whp 71ftlbs. I was happy with my results compared to the other bike. I know all dynos are different so the comparison meant alot to me. Mine was with no tuning and his was after 2hrs of tuning. He came in with 150whp. So he picked up 4whp with pc and who knows how much from the exhaust. They estimated 10whp. My afrs were pretty nuts on at 13.2-13.3 across the board.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
thats pretty good.. itll make a bit more tuned and when it breaks in a bit more too.. good luck..

·
Registered
477 Posts
wow, if that other bike came in with 150 and they rekon 10 h.p from that ystem. LOL 140 from an R1? That's low, especially on an "apparently" high reading DJ dyno's isn't it? Aren't they supposed to be 14% higher than "accurate" FP dyno's? so what? ACCURATELY, that R1 would make about 130h.p or less? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Not having a go at anyone before people start swinging, just an observation and more ago at FP.

Let us know how you go with any mods you do etc. Have fun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts