Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this filter, I was thinking about purchasing it.
Can also you tell me how often it needs to be oiled their website says after every race. Since I don't race that means I am cleaning it after every time I take her out. This does not make sense

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
There has been threads on this topic before I'm sure someone else chime in but, the consensus was there is no noticeable difference on dyno but a noticeable difference in the real world when ram air takes effect, but folks were using tuning models to get the fueling right.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Pedro,
look for topics on the matter.... short story... it works but it needs to trim for 5th and 6th gear because it leans out on top end...

its not a drop in filter....

·
Registered
641 Posts
Pretty much what the other 2 guys had said.

I have one I was going to do some testing with this spring to compare it to the bmc race on the dyno and at the drag strip but my bikes been down all spring waiting on getting my head back. I'm going to try my best to post up all the results as I've heard it works great on the top end but haven't seen any hard data behind it.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Pretty much what the other 2 guys had said.

I have one I was going to do some testing with this spring to compare it to the bmc race on the dyno and at the drag strip but my bikes been down all spring waiting on getting my head back. I'm going to try my best to post up all the results as I've heard it works great on the top end but haven't seen any hard data behind it.
Heard this before somewhere....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts