Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have/seen the Muzzy's rearsets and or the Muzzy aluminum radiator fan? Does the fan really reduce temps?

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
I have the fan, haven't noticed much difference. I did put a cox radiator guard on at the same time though :dontknow:

·
Registered
318 Posts
how much are the rear sets?

·
Registered
103 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
Anyone have/seen the Muzzy's rearsets and or the Muzzy aluminum radiator fan? Does the fan really reduce temps?
I have both the fan and the rear sets (black) They are fer sure light and fairly strong so far but the anodizing is coming off on the pegs. The fan is a little noisey but blows hard!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm pretty dissapointed with my Muzzy rearsets. I've had them for about two months at most and the left heel gaurd is already cracked. The foot pegs don't provide any grip so I'm always slipping off of them. Also my Sidi boots often get caught on that small ass heel gaurd on the right hand side. I paid 420+ for them and I am very dissapointed.

I live in Bend where Muzzys is and I'm going to go talk to them tomorrow to see if they back their product. I will let you all know.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Rubber Pants said:
I have both the fan and the rear sets (black) They are fer sure light and fairly strong so far but the anodizing is coming off on the pegs. The fan is a little noisey but blows hard!
Does seem to cool down faster. Def. little noisey. Reminds me of an automotive condenser fan. Over all no real advantage to the fan. I talked to Salva @ Indysportbikes he works good deals on rear sets like Sato and Giles. I have the Sato's. No color loss, great fit and finish! I'm very impressed w/every Sato product I've ever seen/used. :postwhore

Sonic:badteeth:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Update on Muzzys.

They told me today that they have never had a problem with their design and that they have been using the same design for years. They also told me that if I didn't think it was good quality... tough luck. I don't plan on buying Muzzys for a long time. Hell, I live in their area and they won't even talk to me face to face.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW!! Thats a different attitude from what I recieved from Dave there when my frame slider cracked. He told me the same thing, never happened before, but sent me a new one. Call back and ask for Dave and see what happens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts