Price $8995.00

Upgrades:
  • AMS boost controller - $850.00
  • Data logging $595.00
  • Lambda control $995.00

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
how in the hell do you hang onto to a bike with 500hp??!! I can barely hang on with what i have, and its mostly stock!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Wow now I have a few options for this mod. Well 3 and with the prices that knocks it down to two and well any ways thanks for the info and for someone who actually knows about our bike to talk to about it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
500 hp, not a chance in hell i'd ride it! My turbo'd busa with 260hp was way more than plenty for me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Santa Please, Please, Please!!!! All I want is a Race Turbo Kit for my ZX-10!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking the wife out to dinner tonight!!!!! Please Baby!!! I need it. If I don't get it I'm going to die!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know if she lets me in the morning... well... make that afternoon. hehehe

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ryan Schnitz said:
Santa Please, Please, Please!!!! All I want is a Race Turbo Kit for my ZX-10!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking the wife out to dinner tonight!!!!! Please Baby!!! I need it. If I don't get it I'm going to die!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know if she lets me in the morning... well... make that afternoon. hehehe

Hey, Ryan.....your a smart cookie...always ask when you take them out to dinner :thumbsup:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Just buy it Ryan ,better to ask forgivness than permission :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
That is SCHWEET! I might have enough $$$ in 2 years.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
HOLLY TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
500hp!!!! do ya'll have the dual rear rim yet? because thats what it is going to take lol

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
oh yea added to wish list.............and wedding gift ideas.....and b-day present.
BTW $10,000

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
treyzx10r said:
Just buy it Ryan ,better to ask forgivness than permission :mrgreen:
:+1: :lol:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Gulp! 500 rwhp? Expensive? Yes. But think of it this way. It's like having not just one, but two of Shinya Nakano's moto GP ZXRR motors between your legs. That's psychotic! If you got the gears, 250mph in the big end for sure.

I noticed the stage 3 is pushing 28 lbs of boost! Isn't that a lot for a non-intercooled set up?

Anybody wanna start a group buy? Honestly, the stage 1 is plenty already....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ryan Schnitz said:
Stock bottom end.

Muzzy Pistons, Stainless Valves and valve springs.

Go getchya some!!!!

Rob said well over 200 pulls on engine.
lets not be fooled here by dyno runs and actual real world usage of such power. you can have a setup that'll make 1000 pulls on the dyno without a problem and absolutely shatter the bottom end to pieces in 1 run on the street. dyno's dont create the same load on the engine that a pull on the street does.. there isnt as much rolling resistance and there isnt any wind resistance. being that turbo motors thrive on resistance you will achieve much more total volume on the street than the dyno.

put sweetly.. BOOM!

i would much rather have a motor thats made 200 passes on the drag strip than 200 on the dyno. so i'm skeptical about this 500whp on a 'stock bottom end' bit.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have seen just the opposite in the real world. hundreds of passes down the qtr. then one dyno pull and as you put it BOOM.

I would say experience speaks for itself when it comes to Mr. Muzzy.

Tell ya what, when we get mine done, I'll let ya know how the dyno and track time go.

I'll just do a little street kit with a few upgrades to meet the needs of the particular class I'll be racing in. I am thinking 100 or so more hp than my Busa and 140lbs. or so lighter..............................hum??????

D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts