Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a price on a muzzy damper and availability. Can one of our sponsors pm me a price.
Thanks.

·
Registered
672 Posts
isn't the muzzys same or made by hyperpro?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Do these things leak? I keep hearing they do (thought it could be the same person posting). I also hear at slow speeds its like not having a damper but at high speeds it is there. This sounds like its too good to be true (best of both worlds).

·
Registered
672 Posts
RichTJ99 said:
Do these things leak? I keep hearing they do (thought it could be the same person posting). I also hear at slow speeds its like not having a damper but at high speeds it is there. This sounds like its too good to be true (best of both worlds).
I've heard of the old design leakin, but not with the new 1. I've only had mine for a little bit, so I'll keep my fingers crossed! :badteeth: But yeah, RSC does give u the best of both worlds!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Floyd said:
Basically but Muzzy supports dragracing and if I can purchase products from or by companies that support my sport I will.
I agree with you Floyd! Besides, I like how the muzzy one has much more black in it to match my bike.

·
Registered
318 Posts
If the price was right, i would like one of the MUZZY dampers

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
that is what slava said. Get the CSC, you dont need that RSC crap.
If your suspension is setup correctly you can leave the damper on a lower setting which wont effect slow speed manuevers.

·
Registered
318 Posts
now im confused, CSC or RSC. Hyperpro or Muzzy. The Muzzy is more money....

WHERES THE GROUP BUY?

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Get the CSC it is cheaper and offers the same dampening no matter what you are doing.
The muzzy I beleive has a different mount similar to Ohlins with Harris mount

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Active (RSC) (Reactive Speed Control)The HyperPro RSC is the only active valving damper available. As steering speed increases, the internal valving changes automatically to increase the damping effect. This results in a light, easy handling ride at low speeds while still keeping the heavy damping during extreme situations
Stroke 75

NON-Active (CSC) (Constant Speed Control) All of the great features of our top of the line RSC Active Valving Damper, without the active Valving. The CSC damper is a traditional Linear style damper, combining the quality and style you expect from HyperPro as a substantially lower cost.
Stroke 75, 120, 140, 160

Damping can be adjusted in a wide range, divided in 22 positions. This results in a smooth, light and easy handling at low speeds combined with heavy damping that AUTOMATICALLY kicks in during extreme situations. No other aftermarket company offers anything even close, a Hyperpro Exclusive feature found only on the RSC damper.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts