Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These lightweight rearset foot peg sets are CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and are available either in anodized black (as shown) or clear. The foot peg position is easily adjustable at nine locations for maximum comfort and performance. The brake and shift levers feature precision needle bearings and rod ends, and the shift lever utilizes the stock rubber to avoid boot damage. The pegs are knurled for good grip and are easily replaceable. They install in less than an hour with common tools and may be used with or without the optional brake light switch.

MSRP $489.95

http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=3290008&showprevnext=1

You can find them Cheaper at Muzzys.com until Jan 31st

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
they do look nice

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh Santa... Can I have these?? They would loook so nice on my 10!!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
no kidding....santa i have been sooooooo goood.....give them to me....saki girl has not been good....she rides with a R1!......he he he....

·
Registered
21 Posts
But I beat the R1, doesn't that count for something??

**edit**ok ok,so.... I want to let you guys know that I was talking :bs: about beating the R1. I haven't really had the opportunity to race him yet and I was waiting for my damper before I did. But, now that everything is in and installed on the bike.. I feel a race coming on and I'll post up who wins.... **edit**

:zx_silver

:whipping:

·
Registered
21 Posts
A little elf told me that they might have been ordered yesterday... I'll give ya'll an update and pics when Christmas gets here, if he can hold out that long ;) They should look sweet on the Titanium!

·
Registered
787 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Thanks for the info. Backmarker! Man they look lightweight as anything. I want a set but i just am not sure when to do it. You know, i got other stuff to buy right now. "course that could change tomorrow. Then theres the fact i like the Sato's so much.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BackMarker said:
Just so you guys see the add.........hate to see someone buy these at full cost.

http://www.muzzys.com/ZX10/ZX10RearSets/index.html
yep... That's what it says in the last line of my post... I'm lookin' out. Not just trying to keep shoes on baby and baby momma's feet... Trying to keep money in YOUR pockets.

Ry--

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts