Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to put the Muzzy GP pipe on my recently purchased '06 ZX10R but would like anyone's experiences/feedback/advice and prices on where to buy ? thanks for your help !!!! OH-YEAH can i run this without a PC but with a Race Intake cam, pump gas ?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
when ever anyone chooses to install a race cam they should def remap. but for the pipe its self a remap isnt required.
personally, i like the looks of the muzzy gp. others will disagree like people often do. if you like it go for it. its a full system for under $1000, im just unsure of how much power it puts out?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
ask CMG i believe hes got one.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
when ever anyone chooses to install a race cam they should def remap. but for the pipe its self a remap isnt required.
personally, i like the looks of the muzzy gp. others will disagree like people often do. if you like it go for it. its a full system for under $1000, im just unsure of how much power it puts out?

Muzzy MotoGP exhaust is around $1400, definitely not under $1000. Just ask any of our site sponsers. If you know where I can get it for under $1000 let me know!!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Its Basically the M10 w/a different can. Got that in a email from muzzys sales dep.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Its Basically the M10 w/a different can. Got that in a email from muzzys sales dep.
Exactly! M10 with a different can, plus its a full Titanium system. The m10 was SS. I had a m10 and I thought it sounded good. Not loud and not quiet and fit was pretty good.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Exactly! M10 with a different can, plus its a full Titanium system. The m10 was SS. I had a m10 and I thought it sounded good. Not loud and not quiet and fit was pretty good.
:headshake It is not a full titanuim system. Only the muffler is titanium, the head pipe and piping is stainless.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the feedback everyone !!! The best price ive found so far is $1120 + ship. Im a little doubtful of the intake cam in my bike ???? i bought this bike used and was told its in there but it doesnt look it from the outside!!!(hence the reason theirs no PC yet?) i havnt even ridden the bike but i know i like the GP look exhaust w/ some type of baffle at least. the M10 is too pretty and Hindle,which i had on my '04 ZX10 and it rocked, says thay dont have a GP baffle yet for '06 '07.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts