Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... I'm selling my Muzzy dry nitrous kit for 04-05 and most likely will fit 06-07 since they are designed to fit inside the air box. I have a jet in it for a 40 shot right now but have another jet for a 20 i believe..... this kit goes for $430 new. it came with a 10 oz bottle that i still have but needs a new bottle valve. I have been running a 20oz (1.25lbs) bottle since but the knob on that bottle is slightly cracked but the valve still works great. I'll include new wiring for it and the switch I used for an arming switch and comes with all lines and the nitrous solenoid. I mounted my bottle on my left hand passenger peg or my swingarm and I'll include the 2 bottle brackets i have for it. If interested let me know!!!

pics of the system.... I have the arming switch still on the bike with the small bracket I made to hold it. In the pic it shows a relay... this is so you can activate a second map if you have a multi function hub ..... the 10oz small bottle needs a new valve and the larger 20oz (1.25lbs bottle) needs a new knob or this one to be repaired. I'll give both bottles if you want them. The solenoid mounts under the seat location and the bottle can be mounted down towards the swing arm if you want. the 2 brackets on the black bottle will come with it as well and you can mount it on the swing arm or the passenger pegs holes. P.S. the solenoid is in great working condition but since it was moving around under the seat the NOS sticker is just a lil scratched up, other than that there's nothing wrong with the kit... all threads are 100% and this is ready to roll... $275 shipped (plus paypal fees) takes everything!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
still have the kit if so id like to see some pics and would be interested in buying it
You do realize that this is a 2 year old thread???

But i suppose that it's possible...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts