Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I have been saying Ben will do it for a long time as well.
the boy can just ride a damn bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Nice site. And yeah, Spies certainly was feeling more comfortable towards the end of the lap, even helping Edwards out a bit. Looking forward to seeing his performance next near.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Like that site. They seem to have an ... IN.. at MotoGP and WSB. First with the news and not gossip minded .( but being first with news some gossip gets through im sure )... There is a 2nd part of Gardners interview comming next . Jake

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
good video's & good site, i joined it. it was interesting what he had to say about the suzuki, im so used to hearing nothing but rave for the gsxr 1k's that its odd to hear negative about it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ML I call it brand blindness where a person Is so loyal to the brand it can do no wrong and is the best at everything . If all else fails they say the bike is mechanical art . So you have to own the brand to understand how it thrills the soul bullshit lol(ex. MV Agusta owners ) I have 7 different bikes All are best in there class at one thing in particular . ... Back to Video Im excited about Kawasakis prospect for next year In WSB . Vermullen is a top rider for WSB and kawasaki is opening up thier wallet for a change . When Gardner said the ZX10 had a good package. I was pleasantly suprised .

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
hmm, interesting. im super excited to see ben on that yamaha after he has had some more saddle time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts