Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Holy crap! I could probably get two brand new 10R's out the door for that much! :heyyou:

·
Registered
245 Posts
:eyecrazy: That is a bit pricey for one 10 with those mods. I bet in a few months you could walk into a dealership and get 3 05 10's for that price.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I've seen this before. :idea:

If the seller changes their mind (i.e. sells it local) and doesn't know how to end the auction early, they just up the price.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
circusnuts said:
I've seen this before. :idea:

If the seller changes their mind (i.e. sells it local) and doesn't know how to end the auction early, they just up the price.

Don't think he upped the price, there's no revisions on the auction. Looks like he started out overpriced. Let's see...full retail for the bike, full retail for the mods, full retail for the labor for the mods, full retail for the cost of the auction, paypal, etc. Still not quite there.... I know make it a Ninja Ninja, twice the bike!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice chicken strips too. Oh yeah, he's a real rider. Bought a trophy and wants trophy pricing for it.:fu2:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Something isn't right about this auction, cause I think I have seen this bike in Florida and it says item location is in Columbia, Mo.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Guess they got tired of using Big Daddy's bike. Obviously a scam.

Did I say obviously? I meant OBVIOUSLY.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
lol...

this should be interesting...

·
Registered
792 Posts
smittyzx10r said:
I told the seller I would bring him cash tomorrow, and asked for his phone #.Let's see what kind of reply I get.
:crackup: :iamwithst LOL! Entertain us!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Auction closed...hahaha

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Dawson-ZX said:
Auction closed...hahaha
And magically dissapeared from my eBay watch list.

Those ebay scum don't even offer an explanation like- item removed due to fraud.
They should at least fess up- then they could Spin it to sound like they're protecting us like everyone else does.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts