Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My desktop crashed and I lost the website I used to download Music. Anyone use a good service without spam and junk ??

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
How does bitlord work?

You download Torrent files from the WWW , its a global sharing program where you are connected to a huge network of seeds (file holders) , each seed will send small packets of information to you.

I.e if you wanted "dark side of the moon" the entire album ,you would be able to download it from a variety of servers at the same time, each giving a a percentage of the entire file to compile the entire album.

The program will then create a folder and insert all the media files ready for saving or playing.

Works a treat and its free !

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Lime wire

·
Registered
973 Posts
ARES

Don't use Limewire.......spyware and it will delete your sound card too (sometimes)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
no but I check each torrents rating before downloading it and then check it with Kaspersky before I open it. If you read the ratings on mininova or pirate bay you'll be able to tell real quick if it has a virus because the other downloaders will verbally crucify uploaders who share virus'd files

·
Registered
201 Posts
no but I check each torrents rating before downloading it and then check it with Kaspersky before I open it. If you read the ratings on mininova or pirate bay you'll be able to tell real quick if it has a virus because the other downloaders will verbally crucify uploaders who share virus'd files

Sweet....Thanks man...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts