Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,611 Posts
Shhh...stop posting this crap here! It's on my watch list. :wink: But not at that price. :sad:

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
That's a really dumb move as an eBay seller.. or any kind of seller really. Raising the price after it doesn't sell?? WTF, doesn't make any sense.
On top of that, it's just over priced, being used. Hell, even if it Was new you can find the pretty gold Attack version NEW for that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,611 Posts
That's a really dumb move as an eBay seller.. or any kind of seller really. Raising the price after it doesn't sell?? WTF, doesn't make any sense.
On top of that, it's just over priced, being used. Hell, even if it Was new you can find the pretty gold Attack version NEW for that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
:angryfire:

Quit bumping this thread up! I'm hoping he comes down to about $100 so I can nab this thing. Ain't paying the price he's asking for it, and can't believe he went up in price after it didn't sell. But all these :bump:are getting more people in the know on it and I won't be able to snag it for a :dollarbill:. Shhh....don't tell anyone else about this :idea:.

:hello:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts