Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on the 3.1m layout! Anyone going?? FINALLY doing my track day!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'll be doing the June 8 MSRC next Friday with LSTD. That must be a RideSmart day. I don't attend any of their days. They are way too crowded and have too many red flags because of crashes and lost track time. Too many people on the track at one time is a receipe for disaster. I have gone to every LSTD day this year and they have only had one lost session so far this year that required a transport by the ambulance (one other session was lost because of oil on the track). That's it! LSTD is a first class organization that actually limits how many riders are in each group. They are not in it for the money but they are the only group getting mine. Not to mention, all the fast guys do LSTD!!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be doing the June 8 MSRC next Friday with LSTD. That must be a RideSmart day. I don't attend any of their days. They are way too crowded and have too many red flags because of crashes and lost track time. Too many people on the track at one time is a receipe for disaster. I have gone to every LSTD day this year and they have only had one lost session so far this year that required a transport by the ambulance (one other session was lost because of oil on the track). That's it! LSTD is a first class organization that actually limits how many riders are in each group. They are not in it for the money but they are the only group getting mine. Not to mention, all the fast guys do LSTD!!!
well that's good all the fast guys won't be there then..i won't hold anyone up since I'm slow lol. I know quite a few ppl that do ridesmart and I've been to a few events to watch..and never seen anything really 'bad' happen nor have they told me of bad experiences with ridesmart.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Its on the 3.1m layout! Anyone going?? FINALLY doing my track day!!!!! :thumbsup:
I will hit that one too. But I guess You won't be doing the one this weekend then,huh?. I'm in for Sat and Sun. Oh Yeah !
They (Ridesmart) are on the FULL side with attendance , but then , what better way to hone the very craft we practice.
I would like to try a Lone Star Day sometime . They seem to have a Good Program .

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. It was my first track day 3 years ago and I haven't been able to catch it again since it's only once a year

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will hit that one too. But I guess You won't be doing the one this weekend then,huh?. I'm in for Sat and Sun. Oh Yeah !
They (Ridesmart) are on the FULL side with attendance , but then , what better way to hone the very craft we practice.
I would like to try a Lone Star Day sometime . They seem to have a Good Program .
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. It was my first track day 3 years ago and I haven't been able to catch it again since it's only once a year
Awesome! This will be my first track day lol. Been riding over 20yrs and just NOW getting to one. :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Actually Ride Smart does limit the number of riders . But if there are actually Lower numbers in the LSTD , Im really gonna check that out.
The Ambulance has not run yet at any of our events during Cresson or ECR events. So thats one up Dude. I will admit ,we had a guy on a Harley (Cruiser) go down this past Saturday. :crackup: That is something I truthfully don't understand , why they let that happen.
track10r have you done shea's racing school ? I am looking to sign up for that at my next opportunity .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts