Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I order one for the zx10r 16-19?? These things seem impossible to come by In American and every dealer is always out of stock...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
388 Posts
i got mines from revzilla. if they are out of stock you can leave you email address and they will notify when it is back in stock. that is what i did and eventually i was notified.

·
Vendor
6,690 Posts
Where can I order one for the zx10r 16-19?? These things seem impossible to come by In American and every dealer is always out of stock...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
We have on backorder from the US distributor. Hard to come by right now, they pushed the ETA out a bit. A quality product for sure though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got mines from revzilla. if they are out of stock you can leave you email address and they will notify when it is back in stock. that is what i did and eventually i was notified.
Yessir, very aware of this... just looking to order one now and trying to find one that is in stock in the US

·
Vendor
6,690 Posts
Just got contacted by revzilla and they should be in stock in December!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There is only one distributor in the US that sells them. They told me 12/09/19 but then recently changed it to March. Let's hope they come earlier.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is only one distributor in the US that sells them. They told me 12/09/19 but then recently changed it to March. Let's hope they come earlier.

Ok, Thanks for the update. Hoping for December.

Whenever you get any in stock I am looking to buy one ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts