Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE THREAD THAT STARTED ALL THE B.S.-

Pair of wheels/rotors/tires combo and Headlight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My paypal is [email protected]

Everything is plus 3% for PP fees unless you wish to send it via a gift through paypal.

All parts are from a 2008 zx-10r

Wheels/Rims/Tires/Hardware Package will not split. Tires are Ntec's and have half a track day on them. Price for everything is 350+ shipping. Wheels are NOT bent but have minor rash on the lips maybe about 1.5" long. (Pictured)

I BOUGHT THESE WHEELS AWHILE BACK (APRIL) IT TOOK ALMOST 5 WEEKS FOR HIM TO SHIP THEM, ENDED UP SELLING MY 07 AND GOT AN 04 THE REAR RIM FITS THE 04 BUT NOT THE FRONT SO I PUT IT FOR SALE ON HERE ,WHEN I TOOK THE TIRE OFF I CHECK THE RIM IT IS BENT IN TWO PLACES BAD WHEN I EMAILED HIM ABOUT HE SAYS HE NEVER SOLD ANY RIMS TO ME THE PROOF IS AT THE TOP AND I HAVE PICS OF ALL THE STUFF HE SOLD ME, BTW I NEVER USED THE RIM AT ALL BEWARE HE IS SHADY.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
How did you declare the funds before sending? Gift? To pay for goods received?

PayPal, like Ebay, has some limited buyer protection coverage. Give them the details and inquire? Good luck.. hate shady sellers.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shady

Im not sure yet im going to check, the problem is im using the rear rim itt works good for street/trackday swapping the whole thing just sucks it screwed me out of selling it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
First of all,I described the rims to theb est of my ability, in your thread you state you had some put them on a balance machine to check if there bent or not. I did no such thing. To my eye they appeared not to be bent

Second of all, DO NOT CRY that you could not sell the rims only (without the tires) for DOUBLE what I sold them to you for on this forum http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143929

Lastly, next time you purchase something perhaps you shouldnt wait 3 months to check the condition of them.

I also didnt say I sold them to you, I sell a lot of parts to you and thought you might have had the wrong person.

You can leave me negative feedback, I wont lose sleep over it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No excuses

It doesnt matter what i was doing with the wheels bottom line YOU SOLD ME A BENT WHEEL I PAID YOU FOR FOR GOODS THAT WERE NOT AS DESCRIBED.

You buy and sell maybe next time you should take the time to inspect your parts before hosing people.

And you should talk about CRYING you have a thread on here CRYING about a member who screwed you over on a bike it doesnt feel good that you got screwed but the rest of us have to just deal with your B.S.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btw

I figured out these bent by sticking my fingers in each side and having someone spin the wheel then i checked it on a spin balancer.

Its not about the $ for me its about how SHADY you and other people like you are, no honesty in the world anymore and your last statement " I WONT LOSE SLEEP OVER BAD FEEDBACK" proves my point.

·
Registered
48 Posts
First of all,I described the rims to theb est of my ability, in your thread you state you had some put them on a balance machine to check if there bent or not. I did no such thing. To my eye they appeared not to be bent
"Wheels are NOT bent..."

That is pretty crappy. Just because you can't tell with your eye doesn't mean they aren't bent. Shady. You probably knew all along but knew you had to slit your tonque to sell them.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Most guys who frequently buy and sell parts for replacement or just to flip and make a buck, usually have some general knowledge. Therefore, it's probably expected that the first thing they'd do with rims is inspect them. That's the FIRST thing you do with a new acquisition of rims. Seems the seller has some responsibility to accept, and the buyer as well. Buyer beware means inspect parts immediately, while still relevant, and bring up any undisclosed issues promptly. That's what I did with a lousy eBay seller, and the administration saw my perspective with no questions asked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts