Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Booked my second trackday at Hastings in Nebraska, anyone else going? I'm comming with Bill Kazer, Marcello Cruz, and Larry James. Anyone been there and have pointers?

·
Registered
761 Posts
was there this weekend... was dragging elbow pretty consistently until i crashed this afternoon.. 14 trackdays on a set of dunlop ntec slicks. granted the tire has been sliding a whole lot, i think i crashed because of too much trailbraking going into it..

be careful out there and have fun...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm doing the orientation school on saturday. I've been wanting to go to the track for years now...so I'm pretty damn excited. If everything goes good I might do the trackday on sunday as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also was there this last weekend. Rode both days and had a blast. Love learning new tracks. I'll be riding at Autobahn this weekend.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm doing the orientation school on saturday. I've been wanting to go to the track for years now...so I'm pretty damn excited. If everything goes good I might do the trackday on sunday as well.
I'll be in the class as well. This is only my 2nd trackday and my 1st with Trackaddix, so it's mandatory. I guess I'll catch you there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts