Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Vic and I just wanted to introduce myself since i'm pretty new here and now that I finally got my 10R i can feel like i belong haha..
I started riding on a 636 and the 2004 10R would be my second bike. I have the most respect for this bike and i've done my research on it and i know that it's a freakin beast so one of the reasons I wanted to move up was for this challenge. I know not to get too far ahead of myself. I've had it for a month now and put 1500 KM's on it so far.

Here are some pics

Im such a poser in this pic lol

my 636 and 10R

·
Registered
335 Posts
:welcome: Nice bikes! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
congrats, looks nice other than the big can on the side!!! LOL

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Welcome and great pics. The 636 was awesome.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yea, i hate that stock can. It's coming off in spring. And yea, i love the 636.. but the 10R over 636 for me..lol

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
Your in the photo? Where? :lol:..All I saw was the bike:spit:...:welcome:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i actually like the poser pic....im actually wondering how you managed to take one of your self....OH BY THE WAY WHAT KIND OF SEAT IS THAT...DOESNT LOOK STOCK TO ME BY THE WHITE STICKER

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
nice looking bikes welcome

·
Registered
162 Posts
congrats, i made the same move from a 1st gen 636 to a black 1st gen 10r. i had a black 636 though, and i have that same jacket as you. the 10r is loads more comfortable than the 636 and has a redonkulous amount of power. have fun and be safe.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
congrats thats what i moved up from i went from a 05 636 to a 05 10r

·
Registered
844 Posts
good to see that you kept the 636,i think it's good to have more than 1 bike.it does the heart good-welcome.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im from toronto, just updated my info. I still have the 636 for now but unfortunately i'm going to sell it in spring due to funds. But I do plan on buying another 636 in the future and turning it into a track bike.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome Fool!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha dammit, you're right. It's getting mighty chilly up here but i still manage to ride it to work here and there.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Damn. You definitely need to modify that HUGE ASS CAN LOL.

And it looks like you took a piss in that poser pic and it was running back under

your feet. ha ha

Nice looking Gen 1.

Here's a pic of mine before I chopped my can.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts