Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i moved from florida to a little town outside of longview called ore city. between packing selling the old house moving and buying a new house here and all the other red tape involved in a move i have not been on the bike in almost 5 weeks. i'm starting to need a ride real bad. anyone in my area going riding sunday? if you are post up and maybe we can hook up as i don't know the roads around here yet....

thanks Bill...

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Welcome back Alley.

That's E. Texas, correct? If so you probablly feel like you never left Florida. Lotsa trees over there, makes me claustraphobic.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy said:
Welcome back Alley.

That's E. Texas, correct? If so you probablly feel like you never left Florida. Lotsa trees over there, makes me claustraphobic.
ya it's E. texas, about 150 miles east of dallas. atleast the roads have corners in them here. just need to find a few riders to ride with..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome to Texas! I adore East Texas....it's so nice over there. I have lots of family in Longview, Lufkin, Mineola, Marshall, etc. Good people in those parts. :)

I know a guy in Longview that you could ride with!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Come to Austin....Ill show you around.....

Or you could just roll to TWS in college station on May 30th. ITs a track day there with ridesmart. Im scheduled to smoke 2 different people there that day....If they aint to skeered to show up!:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Come to Austin....Ill show you around.....

Or you could just roll to TWS in college station on May 30th. ITs a track day there with ridesmart. Im scheduled to smoke 2 different people there that day....If they aint to skeered to show up!:badteeth:

Dont do it.. its a trick...

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Louks03 said:
Dont do it.. its a trick...
Youre not too far from TWS...why dont you come as well!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Youre not too far from TWS...why dont you come as well!

I'm not allowed to leave the house... lol I may come down that way this summer sometime if I get a break from projects and work and all that shizzle... Thanks fer the invite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts