Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Man that sucks , shouldve just got his plate details and tried the friendly approach so to speak

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
the motorcyclist ran into their car? :dontknow: doesn't make sense to me. and shooting someone (in the middle of the street) for following them. he's going to jail.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i dunno. have to put yourself in his shoes and image some guy harrassing ur two daughters. you know you would be pissed. shoot the guy i dont thing i would. try and knock him off that bike and stomp his butt, more than likely. also when you get him off that bike remember that motorcycle helmet is jsut like a football helmet. you grab that thing he is going where you want him to, lol.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i dunno. have to put yourself in his shoes and image some guy harrassing ur two daughters. you know you would be pissed. shoot the guy i dont thing i would. try and knock him off that bike and stomp his butt, more than likely. also when you get him off that bike remember that motorcycle helmet is jsut like a football helmet. you grab that thing he is going where you want him to, lol.
:+1: If someone was harrasing my daughter well....

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have three kids, one of them a teenage girl. Hitting the car and following them!!!, I'll shoot the [email protected]#$ [email protected]#$% too, maybe not kill him, but will sure shoot.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Being angry and beat his ass..HELL YEA!! To stand in the front yard with a gun intent to KILL:headshake. How are you going to defend your action in court?
Should of call the cops.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I want to know what really happened when they left target were the girls being dumb teenage bitches and flashing this guy? or did he really cut them off and they hit him? I know if I was pissed at someone on the road the last thing I would do is hit them with my bike. The dad should have just jumped on the kid and threw him an ass beating and sent the kid on his way. MURDER? that seems a little extreme.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
More likely the teenagers cut him off and/or ran into him, and he was following them to home to talk to the parents. Very sad thing. :headshake

·
Registered
678 Posts
the sad part is no one other than the 2 girls will ever know what realy happend on the
way home. not saying the father was right or wrong but i think it could of been handled
without the biker dead and the dad going to prison.

who knows what the 2 girls told there dad.
as a father of a teenage girl i know i am only told what she wants to tell me.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I can't see the girls saying "Gee dad, we cut this guy off and he ran into our car. He was pissed so we flipped him off and then he followed us home." And that could have been what actually happened. The dad could have easily asked the biker what his problem was without gunning the guy down. Self defense????? Bull Sh*t.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
zeta, if that's what happened, all that can be hoped for is for one of the girls to feel guilty about it and bring it to the surface. Or maybe someone witnessed it, sees the story and comes forward. :dontknow:

·
Registered
439 Posts
More likely the teenagers cut him off and/or ran into him, and he was following them to home to talk to the parents. Very sad thing. :headshake
:+1:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I mean how could they see him while talking on their cell phones. Sad...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
He is dead and there is no one to speak for him. So say what ever you want. I would hang that fekn guy for using unreasonable force.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Shoulda called the cops as soon as the girls called home....then used a nice shovel maybe thru the spokes (or upside the helmet) rather than a handgun...He's gonna miss his daughters while he's behind bars.....really stupid, really sad....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Self defence my ass, premeditated murder more like. He thought about it and actioned it,
Although he could have been firing warning shots, maybe he's a bad shot & one of them hit.
I agree with gpz1100, they most likely ran into him & decided not to stop for whatever reason, Then call daddy to say they are being followed, daddy should have stood at the end of the drive & waved his gun, not fired off 3 shots, Or called the police, to say they were being followed, Why didn't the girls, They could have stayed on the phone and drove to meet a patrol.
I understand that he wants to protect his family, but he must realise that he can't do that from behind bars.

I think he should be sentenced for manslaughter.

Don't forget as bikers we are guilty until found guilty!

In November last year a van pulled out on me, I broke both legs and lost my 07 10R, I was doing 50mph in a 50, Typical car drive doing 25 in a 50, said I was speeding, So now, the insurers are saying it was my fault even though the van pulled out from a side street across another lane of traffic.
Sucks huh.

·
Registered
708 Posts
probably so...but even if it were the other way an ass whippin would suffice...hell even call the cops but target practice is unfreakinacceptable.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Let's see... Guy goes out for a ride on his bike and two stupid girls almost run over and kill him. They flee and guy follows. They call dad who shots biker dead as he rides down the street and some of you agree with this? WTF?

Let's assume worst case. Guy was driving a F350 (motorcycles are not exactly a threat to cages) and rams two little girls car and follows them home and drives down the street. Redneck dad still can't shoot at him unless he wants to spend 10 years being some guys bitch. Hope the little girls feel good about getting this guy killed and enjoy visiting dad in jail.

Now if the guy jumps out of his F350 yelling and waving a gun around, sure drop his ass dead. Not what happened here.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts