Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to ask the community of any motorcycle transport companies that come highly recommended. I know there are a bunch that advertise online as simply the best and most affordable but wanted to ask folks on here who have had a great personal experience from ones they've used before that they felt like the company was highly professional, affordable, on time, had great customer service, and really took care of the bike upon pick up and delivery.

Someone suggested UShip which is a company that utilizes independent carriers bid on your transport job kind of a set up and so far I have yet to get someone who wants to do the shipment.

Thanks Everyone,
MANGO

·
Vendor
6,847 Posts
Wanted to ask the community of any motorcycle transport companies that come highly recommended. I know there are a bunch that advertise online as simply the best and most affordable but wanted to ask folks on here who have had a great personal experience from ones they've used before that they felt like the company was highly professional, affordable, on time, had great customer service, and really took care of the bike upon pick up and delivery.

Someone suggested UShip which is a company that utilizes independent carriers bid on your transport job kind of a set up and so far I have yet to get someone who wants to do the shipment.

Thanks Everyone,
MANGO
The best option out there is Forward Air and we used Haul Bikes for one of the Triumphs we sold and they did a nice job and were more reasonably priced but took a bit longer. Depends on what you are after but both are good options we have personally used. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastic! I will check them both out.

Thank you so much,
MANGO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts