Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
There's a guy who does cartoons of streetfighters, something like that would be cool... but I only have one he did of an R1. His work is often in Streetfighter Magazine.

I nearly got this very pic as a tatoo a few years ago, but decided to wait to make sure I still like it given some time. In hind sight I'm glad I waited. Owning a ZX10 and having a R1 tat would be wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nothing wrong with tat's, lots of people have them nowdays. I have one I got a year ago that goes from my shoulder down past my elbow and I have gotten nothing but compliments on it, people will even stop me when I go out just to ask if they can see it.

As far as a motorcycle themed tattoo I was thinking about getting my buddy whose an artist to design a tat of a person riding a sportbike using an abstract style so you wouldn't see it unless you knew what to look for.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Nothing wrong with tat's, lots of people have them nowdays. I have one I got a year ago that goes from my shoulder down past my elbow and I have gotten nothing but compliments on it, people will even stop me when I go out just to ask if they can see it.

As far as a motorcycle themed tattoo I was thinking about getting my buddy whose an artist to design a tat of a person riding a sportbike using an abstract style so you wouldn't see it unless you knew what to look for.
Yeah nothing wrong with tattoos but a motocycle theme is not the best idea imo. Of course everyone has different taste.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have this on my arm. Still waiting for the Ducati to show up in my garage, then I will add to it with the model I end up getting.
ducati_logo.gif

·
Registered
754 Posts
There is a cool cartoon character (Calvin of Calvin and Hobbs look-a-like) on a sportbike - wheelie, hanging onto the bars, flying over the seat, shorts around his ankles.

Check out the pics of my bike and you'll see the sticker on the side fairng.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
An idea I came up with recently was a tribal band that had "ZX" as part of it and would be worked into the tribal so that if you didn't know it said ZX, you would see it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts