Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recieved this from a friend who rides a harley. Kind of funny.

A ten year-old boy was walking down the street when a big man on a black motorcycle, pulls up beside him and asks, "Hey kid, wanna go for a ride?"

"No!", said the boy, and he kept on walking. The motorcyclist pulls up to him again and says, "Hey kid,, I'll give you $10 if you hop on the back"

"NO!" said the boy and proceeded down the street a little quicker.

The motorcyclist pulls up to the boy again and says, "Ok kid, I'll give you $20 and a BIG bag of candy if you hop on the back for a ride."

At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look Dad, YOU bought the Honda, so YOU ride it!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Repair a joke

A ten year-old boy was walking down the street when a big man dressed as a gay pirate on a black motorcycle, pulls up beside him and asks, "Hey kid, wanna go for a ride?"

"No!", said the boy, and he kept on walking. The motorcyclist pulls up to him again and says, "Hey kid,, I'll give you $10 if you hop on the back"

The motorcyclist pulls up to the boy again and says, "Ok kid, I'll give you $20 and a BIG bag of candy if you hop on the back for a ride."

At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look Dad, YOU bought the Harley, so YOU ride it. I told you you should have of got the ZX10R instead!!!!!!!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
A ten year-old boy was walking down the street when a big man dressed as a gay pirate on a black motorcycle, pulls up beside him and asks, "Hey kid, wanna go for a ride?"

At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look Dad, YOU bought the Harley, so YOU ride it. I told you you should have of got the ZX10R instead!!!!!!!
:+2: Much better! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,524 Posts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Much better.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts