Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
thats whats we call a bad teacher LOL, he could of taught him a lot more then just saying get on the bike, play with the clutch and give it throtle ect, he basically set him up for failure!!! But in the same sense this is freaking funny haha, at least its a stunt bike, I taught my friend the same way just with a little more teaching before haha

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thats whats we call a bad teacher LOL, he could of taught him a lot more then just saying get on the bike, play with the clutch and give it throtle ect, he basically set him up for failure!!! But in the same sense this is freaking funny haha, at least its a stunt bike, I taught my friend the same way just with a little more teaching before haha
Looks like he had some prior injuries too. Stunt bike or not, I can't help but bust a gut every time I see this!!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
that's good friend. I would be horrified if that was my bike.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I have a 13/14/15 combo with a 48/49/50/51 setup I use with my 954rr stunt bike, and mines a beast, if you just pull throtle in first it comes right over on you if you dont know what your doing, but its good for me just not most people, and def. not someone learning to ride!!! Lol

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Just Rash, LOL

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
folsomite, fellow folsom rider here! We should hook up for a ride sometime!
Be glad to hook up with you. I do Salmon Falls every day (time varies but usually in the evening 3-6pm).

I'm also a member of SCR (http://sacramentocrotchrockets.com/forums/). We just did a ride yesterday - started in Folsom and went Salmon Falls to Georgetown and around to Placerville on some nice twisties, about 20 of us. Good group of people.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
wow he got lucky, coulda been way worse. People don't need to learn to ride on sportbikes IMO. Geta dirtbike. :badteeth:
haha i learned on a sportbike. it was easy as hell. some people just have no poise and shitty eye-hand coordination.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts