Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Motorcycle Online 1000cc shootout

Oh my gosh, the GSXR1000 did NOT win the 1000 shootout at MO. They gave the win to the CBR1000RR. The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
haha not only did the gix lose but it was to a honda

·
Registered
736 Posts
I dont' care about the shoot-outs but it is funny that the golden boy gixxer lost to a honda...I think 08 might be the year of the fireblade, if they do what they did with the 600...of course the 10 probably will spank all of them.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Whats crazy is that the 1000RR is listed as the lightest and the GK1 as by far the heaviest. My how the times are changing.

The RR still is way down on power though as usual.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 10 is last place :sad: but last place in a field like this really means nothing to me. They are ALL totally BADAZZ bikes IMO!!! I'm getting too old for that crap to matter. I'm happy enough that I can still throw a leg over my bike and ride it for a while, ya know? The whole point was that I was just surprised that they weren't kissing the Suzi's exhaust pipe like ususal.

Oh, sales pitch: Motorcycle online is a pretty decent website to subscribe to. Lots of info and writeups, and a different perspective than Cycle World and Motorcyclist.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts